Sunday, November 1, 2009

2009 Giving Thanks Challenge

In honor of the month of November, which boasts a most wonderful holiday, Leah from South Breeze Farm would like to encourage all of us to join her for the 3rd Annual Giving Thanks Challenge! All you have to do is post one thing you're thankful for each day somewhere on your blog. It doesn't even have to be an actual thought-out post. Just start making a list on your sidebar if you want - somewhere you can see it every day to encourage an attitude of thankfulness.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be grateful for having the skill to paint but I am grateful for my warm home, the food in my fridge and the people and pets that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopped over to check your Giving Thanks list out. Looks like you've been faithful to post something every day - good for you! Glad you're along this month!

    Oh, and I loved seeing the Pizelle photos. My friend makes those at Christmas time and they are scrumptious! =)

    ~ Leah

    ReplyDelete