Saturday, November 21, 2009

Children

Well, DD 2 just left to return to college. She was here for about 46 hours. And she wears me out! She has such enthusiasm and joy; she HAS to share it with everyone. She just shared the plot of Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus in about 8 minutes with full actions and voice changes. It is one of probably 4 Shakespeare plays I have neither read nor seen. Her version was great and I am sure that I would recognize it in a heartbeat! :D She was bouncing up and down the living room and soaring up and down the vocal scales... it is amazing to me that this fantastic creature has anything to do with my gene pool. Her father's yes, mine, not so much.

UPDATE
She just called - 2 and a half hours after leaving - seems the buses do not run on Saturday evening...so she was stranded at the stadium parking lot. Finally got campus security to drive her back to her dorm. Always drama with this one...and the OTHER one majored in theater!

1 comment:

  1. Just looked at your thanksgiving list and YES strawberries in November would have to be right up there on the top of my list, too☺

    ReplyDelete