Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 May 2009

Hi all, that is a little hopeful since as far as I know, no one has looked at this yet. And I don't know that I mind that. It is less scary.
I haven't decided how much I will reveal about me in this blog. Most of my previous writings have been about others or very private (37 years of diaries, 4 years of spiritual journals) So this is a new venture. I decided to try it because my cousin did and I figured why not? Maybe not a great reason, but...

Today my youngest, 19, informed me she is planning to get a tattoo on each shoulder. I am torn between admiring her and dreading the whole thing. I have yet to see a 30 year old tattoo that is still clear and nice and I think about her lovely pink skin and dread her putting dyes into it. On the otherhand she is an adult (at least legally) and it is her decision. She wanted to know if I would hate her if she did it and I wanted to laugh. I can't imagine that ANYTHING she does will make me hate her. She is so beautiful both inside and out. I love her and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment