Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lid from 2nd cup of coffee has once again challenged us to the Random Dozen... here goes.
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
My Girl Scout Troop just saw Wicked so I am having trouble remembering who is who in the original....let me see, I guess I would be...the con guy in the wagon. Kindly and trying to help, but maybe also a little bit of a fraud?
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
The clean one...because it's clean, duh.

3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
I guess I agree with Kim over at http://kimfromthesouth.blogspot.com there are some insects I could live without, but our Scouts have been talking about how everything intertwines with everything else, so I am more than a little afraid that eliminating even the mosquito may damage something that I truly adore in this world.


4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
One big tree in the living room. Sometimes a tiny tree in an antique German music box holder. The DDs have discussed having their own upstairs each year, but always end up putting their ornaments on the family tree...this year DD1 is living away from home and is talking about taking at least some of her ornaments with her...the ones the cats can't break.

5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
No NO NO NO!

6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
Occasionally, but it is brief - usually only a few minutes at most....like when I am stuck taking down the Christmas tree by myself!

7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
Some of the early stuff and the Jackson 5, but haven't heard much in YEARS.

8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
Maybe because we don't even know half the people have false teeth?

9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Nope never did. Have done it, can do it, don't enjoy it.

10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
Practical for my feet, but I love looking at the cute shoes on other (younger) women's feet.

11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
Kitty, He was a large orange tiger cat and I was 2 or 3 - hence, Kitty. And I don't think we ever had a picture of him.

12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?
I think I must be approaching the 50% mark, but haven't really laid it out to enumerate.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi, I replied to your comment on my site and just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your comment. I don't always know how people will take feed back, so I wanted to stop by and say it is all taken and given on friendly terms. Feel free to keep sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky for me we can't always tell who has the false teeth.

    ReplyDelete