Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 - memories

LIST OF THANKS
1 - Sisters who help me paint!
2 - Heat in my bedroom
3 - My anole
4 - 2 beautiful daughters who are fast becoming 2 beautiful women
5 - Fried eggs and cheese sandwiches
6 - Breakfast for dinner
7 - SUNSHINE!!! YAY!!!
8 - cell phones that let me talk to hubby and the girls
9 - 2 new members to our Girl Scout group!!!!
10 - Hot water on demand
11 - Veterans and those who have given all to give me freedom
12 - For a house full of memories
13 - For my Thanksgiving cactus that is blooming!
14 - For pets who love me like God - unconditionally
15 - An AWESOME church service
16 - An education and ALL that entails
17 - the bestest, best in-laws in the world
18 - Music - all of it - all the time
19 - YAY - 7 new GS leaders to train!
20 - For Thanksgiving lasagna
21 - God loving even un-loveable me!
22 - An aunt who helps rake leaves because I needed help. Thank you indeed!
23 - For strawberries in November!
24 - Friends who call - just to chat
25 - A day off work - WITH pay !!! now I can cook, clean and get ready! :D
26 - Thanks-giving all day long for a wonderful family, good food, safe parade...and God's grace

No comments:

Post a Comment