Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Dozen 2010 - 2

Here is 2nd Cup of Coffee's second installment of 2010's Random Dozen!

1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? Yesterday - meat and yes I made broiled ribs for dinner.

2. M & M's or Skittles?
Neither really, but skittles in a pinch

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Yes, 2.5 times so far. The first was in High School as part of my God and Country award, the second was the most meaningful, using the "Bible in a Year" study guide with a group from my mom's church...very insightful. And I am slowly working my way through again...but on no schedule so this time is taking much longer!

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
Once I am out of bed, I am awake, but I can lay there for 15 minute or more stretching before I actually tackle the standing part!

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
YES! For our 30th anniversary and it was wonderful. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

6. Who is your favorite actress?
Katherine Hepburn

7. Tongue piercing is something that I will just never understand.


8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Quite a bit. I like to know how and why. And in my house I am the tech support.

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
Mostly it is a 'have to' and I tend not to.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
2 weeks ago.

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
NOTHING - I hate to shop!!! Period!

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
God please be with me while I am gone and with those I leave behind. and do I have my keys.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers. And amen to #7!

    You are one of the few Skittles choosers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on #7, as well and right there on #12, as well.

    ReplyDelete