Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

Hi all, is it 20-10 (twenty-ten) or 2010 (2 thousand ten?) I have been hearing this question a lot lately. No one seems to have decided which sounds better. I was surprise that it wasn't aught-8 etc. And now I find myself waffling between the twenty and the 2 thousand. I am leaning towards the twenty. How about the rest of you?
Christmas was (is) a long, drawn out affair for us this year. We started opening packages on Dec. 22 when my mom was here for a visit and wanted to see how we like what she got us. And since eldest DD has a BF who's family is on the other side of the state, we did our family Christmas at that time so they could be with his family on the only day he had off. BUT my one local sister, was in California with the other 2 sisters for Christmas this year, so we are finishing our gift exchanging on Sunday Jan. 10. We will combine DDs birthdays, which are both in Jan. too.
I did take the tree down Tues. (I had the day off and have to do these things when time allows) but I left a small table with Santa in a sleigh on it with the remaining gifts. I also still have the crĂȘche up, since the wisemen only JUST got there. :D A nice mix of the sacred and secular, I think.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2010 - however you chose to say it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment