Friday, August 14, 2009


Technically it is now Saturday but since I haven't been to bed, I am going to count it as still Friday!

1. Darling daughter 2 is home from a week in NC caring for my grand-nephew. She is amazed at the energy in a 2 year old!

2. Aforementioned 2 year-old is going to have a baby brother or sister!

3. Darling daughter 1 had another promising job interview!!! Keeping fingers (and toes) crossed.

4. I saw shooting stars last night. I ran out to get the mail at 11:30 p.m. and the sky was clear and stars were sparkling. I remembered that mid-August is the time to watch for shooting stars so I stood in the middle of the driveway and crooked my neck heaven-ward. And was rewarded with 2 beautiful streaks! I love the stars and the fact we refer to them as the heavens.

5. I am sitting here wearing a pair of jeans (the first I have bought in at least 10 years) that are 2 sizes smaller than the last pair I owned!!! There is hope! Always and in all ways.

3 comments:

  1. Who is this darling two year old of whom you speak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin and Mary's son - my grand-nephew!

    ReplyDelete