Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shorter and just as sweet?

Well it has been over a month since I wrote. That is too long. The problem is, I think of stuff to write when I am not at the keyboard and dry up when I have time to blog. Also I seem to be under the illusion that is has to be thought-provoking and of some heft. So today. Short and sweet.
I love reading others blogs, Spontaneously Clapping's post honeymoon ramblings (and now pregnancy journeys) are a reminder of a great time in my life. My friend Joy just had a new baby boy, and is blogging of that wonderful time at The Strange Land. I love Kim in Just a Southern Girl on a mission-journey in Argentina. And I especially love my cousin's great honesty in her blog 2 Thinks to Share. Love all of you and many more that I read but don't always comment on . Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. Thanks KD. I love to write and read blogs, but honestly I piss away entire days doing it and am fresh out of ideas of how to cover up this addiction. Have had to face it head on and stay away from 'puter more, otherwise Fash will not actually be able to have an open house in our garage. So much to do around here!!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete